MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

FANCY FANS STOLE

FANCY FANS STOLE my first design of the new year. I love making stoles because I get to learn new pattern stitches and create something useful all at the same time.

If you'd like the pattern, click the picture and it will take you there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dot, when clicking the photo to find the pattern for the stole this is what I found:

"This page has been disabled.

This is probably due to a breech in our terms of service agreement. If you are the Blog registrant, please contact Blogdrive Support for assistance.

But hey, while you're here, enjoy some recent Blogdrive entries"

Happy crocheting!

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home