MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

GRACIE'S SLIPPERS



My 4 year old granddaughter visited last weekend and asked me to make her some slippers. Blue ones, she said. Awhile later she came back to my room and said, "I want blue one for this foot and yellow one for this foot." pointing to her feet as she tells me this. Here's Gracie's slippers. I hope she still wants them the next time she comes.

The pattern is not one of my own, but it's an easy pattern to do and is written for children through adults. I made both of these last night. Click the picture to get to the pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home