MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

HATS FOR AN E-PAL


I made these hats for a lady whose 63 year old, mentally challenged, sister has bone cancer for the 2nd time. D couldn't do it herself because everytime she tried, she burst into tears and couldn't finish the project.

These hats are my own designs, or a variation of the design.

Sassy A; UBW variation; X's and O's; Bubble Eshus; Bobble Beauty; Very Berry; Sarah's Shells. All these patterns can be found on my site, Patterns by Dot

2 Comments:

Blogger manilahooker said...

hi dot! can i just say i love your pattern site? (just linked to it on my blog) i've only made one of your hats though, the zigzag shells one, and it came out great! unfortunately, a friend claimed it for herself before i could take a picture of it.

i was wondering what the hat in the lower-right of the picture is. the magenta/dark pink one. is that the sassy a pattern? i think i will try that out next, once identified.

again, thank you for being so generous with your patterns! :)

1:22 AM  
Blogger Dot said...

Hi Manilahooker. I'm so glad you like my patterns, and thanks for the link. Sorry I missed seeing your zigzag shells hat, but I'm sure your friend is enjoying it. You're right about the hat in the lower corner, it is the Sassy A. I can't wait to see it when you're done. Happy hookin'.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home