MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

LITTLE GADABOUT BAG


I created this little gadabout bag for Gracie. It was fun to whip up and she enjoyed it very much when I gave it to her. I was going to do it all purple, but ran out of that, so I decided to finish it off in pink, but Gracie insisted I add the verigated yarn in there too. I believe she was right. I like it better with the verigated trim. The coke can is just for size reference. No pattern, just goofing around.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you made your handles. I am always looking for a new way to make handles that can stand up to the test of time. I don't like attaching them using the whipstich or the like.

Nice little basket. I was thinking you could actually carry the can around in it.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home