MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

SCRUMPTIOUS SCRAPS AFGHAN


Scrap yarn. Piles and piles of scrap yarn. I can't throw it away and I'm convinced it multiplies when left alone in dark places. Every once in awhile I drag it out, put it together with the "russian join" and try to create something useful and beautiful. I've never been disappointed in the way a scrap project has looked, but this one's got to be my favorite.

This is my own creation, made with a wave stitch outlined in black single crochet. Click the picture to get to the pattern.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These mittens are so cute! You must post the pattern...PLEASE with a cherry on top!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Mastershay said...

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! Amazing what you can do with a bunch of useless scraps. Thanks for putting it up for everyone to see. This is a real inspiration.
-Shay

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home