MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

BETH'S LITTLE STAR AFGHAN


Beth's Little Star Afghan is very easy to do and works up pretty fast. This one is made with Caron Brites in 4 colors. You can stripe it any way you want or make it solid. I actually made this one twice because I had a black row between each stripe that was thicker than the brites used so the blanket puckered badly. I frogged it and started over and like these results so much better. Gracie absolutely loves it and that's what I was aiming for.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Roxanne M. said...

Dot, this little star afghan is really cute! I can't wait to start this tonight after dinner. I have tried three of the hats from your other site and I loved them. Your instructions are easy to follow and I am pleased with the results. I'll write back to let you know how this afghan turns out.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Dot said...

Thanks, Roxanne. I'm glad you're enjoying my patterns. I can't wait to see pictures.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous teeweewonders said...

How cool! I think I might just be bitten by a mad crochet hook! I could see loads of odds and ends of weird and wonderful yarn go into this wonderful design!
Thanks for posting the pattern.

4:37 PM  
Blogger devilanger said...

It could be just me but there is something wrong on this pattern. Or maybe I can't understand well. Thanks anyway :)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home