MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

LITTLE GADABOUT BAG take 2


I decided to write up a pattern for the Little Gadabout Bag but it didn't turn out the same as the first one. For size reference, a coke can comes up to just where the opening for the handle is, so it's a little larger than the first bag. I tried something different with joining the rounds, trying to figure out how to do away with that dreaded spiraling seam I always get when I do rounds without turning them, but it didn't work out. I'm going to do another one now and turn the rounds to see what that looks like. This is a great little scrap project. No pattern yet, but soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home