MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

LITTLE GADABOUT BAG


Gracie insisted she needed a bag with black in it. I didn't think I'd like it, but I do. I made this bag by turning at the end of each round. Something I hate doing, but it makes a straight seam and I like that.

I didn't make a closure for this bag because I don't think it needs one. If I carry it, my hand just fits through the handles and keeps the bag closed. I plan to use it as a wrist bag when I make mine. The pattern is posted now, click the picture to get to the pattern.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Beth said...

Just wanted to let you know I made one of these this am. I LOVE it. Thank you for posting it!!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t25/Dangerouscrochet/littlegadaboutresized.jpg

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home