MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

CHECKERBOARD NECK PILLOW


The checkerboard is easy to make, it's 5 sc green and 5 sc yellow for 5 rounds. At the end of 5 rounds make sure to work green over yellow and yellow over green. As easy as this was, I kept getting confused on my color changes. The entire pillow is made in single crochet, so it's not a speedy project, but the color changes kept me interested. One end is solid green with a yellow crochet button and the other end is solid yellow with a green button. I used a 2" bone ring to make the buttons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home