MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

CAMO CANDY CORN



OK, so I've got grandsons and they like camouflage, what more can I say. I saw this little candy corn guy and decided to try him as a wrestling partner for the grandsons. Boy did I get a surprise when it turned out to be only about 6" tall. Really cute, but not quite the wrestling fun I had imagined. I sent this one home to the great grandson as a crib toy. It's just the right size and oh so soft!
Candy Corn Pattern

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dot, the link isnt working for the Camo Candy corn :(
its sooooooo cite great job


Renee

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home