MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Friday, April 07, 2006

PANDA BEAR


This is the Giant Panda pattern from the Better Homes and Garden site. I've loved this pattern and wanted to try it since the first time I saw it. I ended up making mine smaller than the 18" the pattern says it makes. Mine is about 14" tall because I used a smaller hook. I got his legs on crooked, so he doesn't sit up straight, but he's still loveable.
GIANT PANDA

1 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

Hello, my name is Kathleen and I just happen to come across your blog. What great projects you've made. My brothers girlfriend loves panda's so I might try that panda stuffed animal. Looks adorable. If you'd like to check out some of my stuff my blog address is:
http://kath-homemadecrafts.blogspot.com/

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home