MY YEAR IN CROCHET 2006

This is where I show off my finished projects for the year. Some of these are my own designs and some I have made following someone else's pattern. I've linked to the patterns where possible.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

PINEAPPLE PRINCESS



I didn't know where I was going with this halter, but I knew I wanted to start with a tube top. I added the straps and then put the pineapple skirt on it. Gracie absolutely adores this. She says she looks bee-u-tee-full in it. I have to agree with her, she does look great in it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dot! I've been looking for you! :) So glad to have found you. I LOVE the pineapple princess dress. Do you have a pattern for it? I now have 2 grandgirls (3 and 5) and I'd love to make this for them!:)

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home